Nijisseiki (20th Century) Nashi (Asian Pear)
- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Syn. 20th Century. Japan, chance seedling found on a rubbish heap in 1898 by Mr Kakunosuke Matsudo at Ishii, Chiba, P. pyrifolia.
- Pollination Group:part self fertile, Conference, Josephine, Packham’s, Clapp’s Favourite, Chojuro, Kosui
- Size: 4 to 5 metres when mature
- Uses: eating
- Harvest: early to mid March
- Features: low chill, stores well
Description (accessed 30/3/15)
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.