Tuscany™ Nectarine (dwarf)
- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Tuscany™ is the name given to the commercial nectarine variety Caldesi by a group of wholesale nurseries that grow it on a dwarfing rootstock for the retail market.
The fruit is a freestone, medium to large and round with white flesh and red skin. Sweet tasting and juicy with a pleasant nectarine fragrance. A heavy bearer that is best permanently staked to support heavy crops. Suitable for tubs and small gardens.
- Uses: Eating fresh, stewing, jams, cooking, preserving
- Pollination: self-pollinating
- Harvest: late Jan to early Feb
- Chill requirement: low
- Features: Dwarf approx. 50% of standard tree, freestone, suitable to grow from southern Australia to SE Queensland.
Image accessed 20/8/20