Crimson Baby Nectarine (dwarf)
- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Nectarine Crimson Baby is a popular compact tree great for small gardens and large tubs growing to 2 m high and 2 m wide (requires staking). The fruit has red and yellow skin with flecks, yellow flesh, and clingstone.
• Pollination Group: The majority of nectarines are self-fertile i.e. they don’t require another nectarine for pollination.
• Uses: eating, cooking, bottling, preserving
• Harvest: early i.e. late November into early December
• Features: Popular compact tree great for small gardens and large tubs