- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Good quality fruit are shaped like a pear and medium size. The yellow-skinned fruit becomes pale pink when cooked.
• Pollination Group: no other pollinators needed although the presence of additional varieties can improve pollination rates
• Uses: cooking especially stewing, poaching, roasting, preserving, jams, jellies
• Harvest: mid to late i.e. April
• Chill requirement: 300 hours
• Features: hardy tree, heavy cropping, ripe fruit has hints of pineapple scent and flavours