- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Fruit is medium size, pear-shaped, good quality. The yellow-skinned fruit becomes pale pink when cooked.
• Pollination Group: no other pollinators needed although the presence of additional varieties can improve pollination rates
• Uses: cooking especially stewing, poaching, roasting, preserving, jams, jellies, pastes
• Harvest: mid i.e. April
• Chill requirement: 300 hours
• Features: heavy cropper, hardy tree, large fruit, moderately resistant to fleck if grown in moist coastal areas