Narrabeen Japanese Plum
- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Plum 'Narrabeen' is a Japanese plum that has big juicy round fruit with skin that is red over a yellow background. The sweet flesh is yellow/cream-coloured, freestone. Although the tree flowers very early the flowers tolerate frost.
- Pollination Group: best with Santa Rosa, Satsuma, Mariposa
- Uses: eating, cooking, stewing, bottling, preserving, jams
- Harvest: mid i.e. January to February
- Features: good crops
- Size: 3m-4m wide x 3m tall approx.
Reference: Glowinski, L. (1991) The complete book of fruit growing in Australia. Lothian Publishing Company, Port Melbourne.