Grow and make your own cider Workshop (full day)
Dozens of folks have attended this popular introduction to cider making.
This workshop will suit those wanting to produce their own cider or improve current practice. If you have already successfully made cider and want to take your cider-making to a whole new level check out our Advanced Cider-making Workshop
NOTE: Both cider workshops can be attended on consecutive days by booking Grow and make your own cider Workshop on Friday 17 November and Advanced Cider-making Workshop on Saturday 18 November.
- the basic theory behind making cider
- the steps required to produce cider including the preparation and processing of fruit, fermentation and bottling
- demonstration of low cost equipment suitable for the beginning cider maker
- demonstration of entry level commercial equipment
- selection of suitable cider varieties will also be discussed
- includes comprehensive beginner's cider-making reference and quick reference cider-making guide
- Lunch and light refreshments provided*.
Your instructor will be Rob Pelletier, horticulturist and proprietor of Heritage Fruit Trees.
* Vegan options are not available, food may contain traces of nuts.
Bookings of 2 or more people receive a discount of $10 per person.
As shown above.
Arrive 9:10am for morning tea with a 9:30am commencement