- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
This American variety released in 1966 has small to medium sized juicy fruit with firm yellow flesh, red over yellow skin and cling stone. Fruit copes well with transport.
• Pollination Group: self-fertile so no other pollinators needed
• Uses: eating, cooking, bottling, preserving
• Harvest: early
• Chill requirement: 850 hours although can perform well in the USA as low as 750 hours
• Features: prolific fruiter, early fruit, good flavour