- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
European pear 'Paradise' is a delightful small early ripening pear that has fruit in clusters. Paradise pears are also called 'Faccia Bella', crystal pears or sugar pears. They have green skin with a red blush, and sweet white flesh. They are great to eat and make an attractive table feature as photographed here by award winning photographer and author Penny Woodward.
• Pollination Group: pollination is usually improved with other pear varieties nearby
• Uses: eating, cooking, in salads, preserving, lunch boxes, pickles
• Harvest: early i.e. January to February
• Features: great for snacks and kid’s lunch boxes