President European Plum
- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Awarded the Award of Merit by the RHS in 1895 and a First Class Certificate in 1900. Fruits have juicy, sweet flesh with a pleasant flavour. An excellent cooker. European Plum 'President' was raised at Sawbridgeworth by Rivers and introduced in 1901. It was awarded the Award of Merit by the RHS in 1895 and a First Class Certificate in 1900.
- Pollination: requires crossing with another European Plum
- Uses: cooking and preserving
- Harvest: later harvest, March
- Size: 3m-4m wide x 3m tall approx.