Fireball™ Apricot (dwarf)
- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Prunus armeniaca ‘Fireball™’ or the Fireball™ Apricot is a lovely sweet round apricot with freestone. Great for eating, canning, bottling and freezing.
• Pollination Group: partially self-fertile and can produce more fruit if other apricot varieties are growing nearby
• Uses: eating, bottling, canning, preserving, freezing
• Harvest: November to December
• Chill requirement: low
• Features: ripens early, dark orange sweet flesh, lovely flavour