TangO® Nectarine (dwarf)
- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
The TangO® Nectarine (Prunus persica var. nectarina 'TangO'®) is an unusually shaped nectarine with flattened fruit, sweet yellow flesh and red skin.
• Uses: eating, preserving, cooking
• Pollination: self-pollinating
• Harvest: December to February, earlier in subtropical and coastal areas
• Chill requirement: low
• Features: Dwarf approx. 50% of standard tree, clingstone, suitable to grow from southern Australia to central Queensland, produces lots of fruit
Covered by Plant Breeder's Rights PBR.