- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Pomegranate Rosavaya (Punica granatum 'Rosavaya') has large round fruit with a thick light pink skin packed with large juicy edible fleshy-coated seeds and non-edible white pith. It is a great variety combining sweetness, acidity and attractive appearance. The deciduous shrub to small tree is also ornamental with colourful flowers, fruit and autumn foliage, making it an attractive and tough garden or orchard addition.
• Pollination Group: self-fertile, and will benefit with additional Pomegranates growing nearby with an increase in production of up to 30%
• Uses: eating, salads, juice, freezing, fermented cordial (grenadine), decorations, dyeing, tanning leather, medicinal, flavouring for confectionery, ice-cream and jam
• Harvest: autumn to winter
• Chill requirement: low, under 200 hours. Most Pomegranates need no chill hours
• Features: attractive flowers, edible fruit, autumn foliage