- <a href="/pollination/"><img src="/product_images/uploaded_images/pollination-product.png"></a>
Raised in 1895 by Mr Chojuro Toma, Kawasaki, Japan. Introduced to USA in 1939. Fruits have white, firm, coarse flesh with a mildly sweet and distinctive aromatic flavour.
- Pollination Group: part self-fertile, Conference, Josephine, Packham’s, Nijisseki, Clapp’s Favourite, Kosui
- Size: 4 to 5 metres when mature
- Uses: eating
- Harvest: early March - mid March
- Features: Low chill, stores well
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.